Standard Terms and Conditions for East Imperial Promotions
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect details. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. By entering the competition winners agree to their winning photo being published East Imperial or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
5. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
7. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
8. Only photos posted to Instagram by the 31 April 2018 will be accepted.
9. Winners will be drawn on East Imperial Premises, 30 Bath Street, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand.
10. Winners will be notified via Instagram or email.
11. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at East Imperial's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
12. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, East Imperial Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
13. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
14. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting East Imperial in writing to East Imperial Premises, 30 Bath Street, Parnell, Auckland, 1052.